EPIC 2018 exhibitors can help children succeed in school by donating post-trade show products to the Kids In Need Foundation (KNIF)! In the past, through your support, EPIC exhibitors have proudly supported the Kids in Need Foundation, and contributed over $125,000 in product donations.
The Kids In Need Foundation is a national 501(c)(3) charitable organization founded in 1995. The Foundation’s mission is to ensure that every child is prepared to learn and succeed in the classroom by providing free school supplies nationally to students most in need.
Kids In Need operates four key programs.
- The National Network of Resource Centers includes 41 facilities where teachers from low-income schools go to obtain free school supplies for their students.
- The School Ready Supplies program delivers supplies directly to schools not served by Resource Centers.
- The Second Responder program provides new backpacks and supplies to students who have experienced natural disasters.
- The Teacher Supply Box program provides successful applicants with two boxes containing roughly $500 in the most essential school supplies.
- The Kids In Need Foundation has distributed more than $1 billion in school supplies since its founding, directly benefiting 6.2 million students and 200,000 teachers annually. Kids In Need has earned the Gold GuideStar Exchange Seal, demonstrating its commitment to transparency, and has received a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator for its fiscal responsibility. For more information, visit KINF.org, and Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @KidsInNeed
The Kids In Need Foundation is pleased to offer your company a business solution that not only impacts your bottom line, but supports your community through a seamless donation experience that you expect from your business partners.
- Capacity: Our National Network can handle quantities from cartons to truckloads.
- Preparedness: Logistics can generally be arranged within 48 –72 hours of notification.
- Accuracy: Fast, easy paperwork process and tax receipting.
- Accountability: The Kids In Need Foundation is a Four-Star Charity.
- Efficiency: As an extension of your integrated supply chain, we help you get things done.
- Complimentary! KINF never charges donors a “processing” or “handling” fee and we can even take care of the logistics.
- Amplified Tax Relief: Your business may qualify for more than standard tax deductions for charitable donations of inventory…in some cases twice the cost of the donated products.
How KINF can help:
- Reducing slow or sunsetting stock at key times of your fiscal year
- Lessening the impact of packaging and logo changes, misprints, or acquisitions
- Providing a consistent outlet for seasonal inventory
- Brand or facility consolidation
- Philanthropic alternative to closeout
Product donations made to the Kids In Need Foundation are redirected, free of charge, to teachers from low-income schools across the country. In 2017, more than 6.2 million students were provided with the tools they need to participate and succeed in the classroom and beyond. Contact Jennifer Lehman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct at 937-545-0028 to find out how you can convert your inventory reduction plan into a life-changing community investment.
This can be something your company might consider outside of the EPIC 2018 conference! Should you ever find yourself in a position to reduce inventory, old stock, etc., consider donating it to Kids In Need! For immediate inventory pickup needs, complete an online product donation form today!
Header photo courtesy New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau; Paul Broussard, Photographer, Mardi Gras