One of the biggest reasons IS members attend EPIC is for the networking opportunities.
We are hosting a Young Leaders Meeting at EPIC 2018, on Monday, October 15, 3:00pm-5:00pm and hope you can attend.
This group is for IS members who are trying to grow and succeed in our industry. Whether you are young in age, or are “young” to our industry and are looking to make connections with other like-minded individuals, this is the group for you. As young leaders, we will be tackling the issues that we face today, issues we’ll face in the years to come, and help shape the future of our industry.
Here is some of what we’ll cover:
- Networking & Fun – get to know your peers
- Dealer Panel Discussion – some key topics are:
- Building a talent pool and talent development
- Leadership, mentoring, community involvement and more!
- Amazon – what it means to your dealership, their disruption and technology
- Roundtable Discussions & Sharing
- Wrap Up
If you are an Owner, are in Sales, Marketing or Purchasing, and want to take your dealership to the next level, register for this session today.
If you already registered for EPIC 2018, you can log back into your registration and add this event.
Header photo courtesy New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau; LA Gourmetreise, Photographer, Steamboat